Jul 22, 2014

Bring Back Nice





Last week I went to the Stampin Up convention and one of the demonstrators there told my upline this story 
"While traveling both to and from Convention, I had some pretty extreme mishaps (really, I couldn't make it up if I tried)! On my last flight, I had two exceptionally nice flight attendants, and I remembered that I always carry some 3x3 "Thank you for your great service" cards, and I gave each of them one. After opening the card, the one flight attendant told me that in 23 years of service, no one had ever thanked her like that. She took out a pen and wrote the flight number and date on it. I cried, maybe because of the sheer exhaustion from my trip, but more probably because people need to be thanked with even a small card. Ladies, what we do, MATTERS!"

That story sparked me to do the same. I always send cards out to those who need them but this act of kindness had never crossed my mind.  So this is one of the many cards I will have with me to say thank you to those who are bring back nice.


Supply List:
Stamp: Work of Art, Watercolor Thank You (Stampin Up)
Sentiment: Petite Pairs (Stampin Up)
Clear embossing powder 

1 comment :

  1. Amen, sister! I've bookmarked this to share, as well. TFS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile