Sep 19, 2014

Release Reminder


Hi there and thanks for stopping by!
My card today is a reminder post for our September release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. We have released some gorgeous fall sets. My card uses an older set Leaf Silhouettes but Korin has released a coordinating die set, Leaf Silhouette Dies, not only do they cut out your stamped image there are also dies that emboss! 

To make my card I stamped the leaves and cut them out using the regular dies and I also cut some of the embossed leaves as well. Next I spritzed lime green and red tomato on the front. 
I am entering this one in The Card Concept color challenge or red, yellow and lime green



Supply List:
Stamp Set: Leaf Silhouettes (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Dies; Leaf Silhouettes Dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Spritz: Heidi Swapp, Maya Road 





10 comments :

  1. what a fun fall card.. love those leaves.. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Ceal! Love the Autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Ceal! I love the bold, bright colors in your leaves especially. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Ceal. Love the Fall leaves and the splatters in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!! Loving the paint effect

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the spritz! I LOVE the leaves! A perfect card. Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept. You have an amazing blog here. So happy to find you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty...love the splatters of color. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely. There are full of pretty autumn leaves and especially I love your ink splattering. Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept! - xoxo Yoonsun Hur

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous - love all those pretty leaves xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is amazing,Ceal!! I love the splatters and the beautiful leaves!!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile