Jul 29, 2015

Look Who's 40



Today I am playing with some retired Stampin Up, but still some of my faves. I needed a 40th birthday card for a friend and the Lama from the set The Herd has the perfect face for my greeting which is also from a retired set Hooray it's your Day and the On Film thinlits are also retired.
 Even though these products are retired, there are lots of great products in the new catalog AND the Holiday Mini is coming up. I will let you in on a secret, we as demos get to order from the holiday mini on August 1st even though it doesn't go live until Sept 1st, well....if you sign up as a demo on August 4th ...wait for it...You can also order from the holiday mini before it goes live!! You can make your kit with product from either catalog you want for only $99 bucks, how cool is that?!? 
Shoot me an email or go to my website and click join the fun


I am entering this one in the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays 







1 comment :

  1. Awe, what a cute card!!! So fun for a happy 40! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile