May 19, 2016

Stenciling with Paper Pumpkin



If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber then I have an alternative to this month's Paper Pumpkin for you. I took one of the card panels and used it as a stencil for my card. If you aren't a subscriber then you should be and you can sign up right HERE. The plus to being a subscriber is that if you love the kit then you can purchase a refill when they come available in my store and you may have skipped a month and then wished you hadn't sometimes the full kits are also available on my site. So join today what are you eating on??

To make my card I took the card front from the May Paper Pumpkin kit, and some Clarity Stencil brushes from So Suzie Stamps and brushed it with Cucumber Crush, Emerald Envy and Bermuda Bay over a piece of white cardstock. The happy die is from Winnie & Walter and the enamel dots are from My Minds Eye.

I am entering this one in the stencil challenge at 






5 comments :

  1. Wow!!! This is incredible Ceal! :)
    http://suchizcardstock.blogspot.in/2016/05/craft-for-craic-mid-month-reminder.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is incredible Ceal! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful, Ceal! These are some of my favorite colors!!! LOVE the central diagonal line!
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a bright and cheery card but still great for father's day! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile