Jun 27, 2016

Golden Butterflies


I'm on the So Suzy Stamps blog featuring this beautiful stamp, Blowing Butterfly Tree. 
To make my card I started with an A2 Sized card base, a white panel cut slightly smaller using a scolloped die for the mat and then the stitched panel in which I stamped the image using Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. For the background I used the Abstract Squares stencil and those amazing Clarity Brushes along with some Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Pool Party inks. 

Here is a close up of the gold embossing, I love to emboss in gold, it's so pretty! 



1 comment :

  1. Just checking in this Monday morning, Ceal! Card is lovely, love the blue and gold. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile