Jul 1, 2016

Amazing Grace



Happy Friday! 
I am on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog today sharing this card I made using a couple sets from the Creative Worship line, His Wings and Amazing God. If you are not a bible Journaler these sets make beautiful cards as well.

To make my card I started with an A2 sized white card bases, a panel of watercolor paper, white embossing powder and some Dr. Martins Hydrus watercolor. I stamped two of the feathers in Versamark ink and embossed them with white embossing powder, next I used some hydras watercolors to make my background. For the third feather I stamped it in Dapper Denim ink and then with White craft in on top of that to give it texture. To finish the card I added a strip of glitter tape along the side and stamped the sentiment with Versafine black onyx ink and used a white gel pen to fill it in. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile