Jul 23, 2016

Welcome



Happy Saturday! 
It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS, our sponsor for the challenge is Create A Smile Stamps.


To make my card I started with an A2 card base and a panel cut with the Silly Stitched die from Lil' inker Designs. I stamped the wreath image from the set Warm Welcome  in Baked Brown Sugar and the flowers and leaves with some Simon Says Stamp inks and cut them out, next I added the Welcome die cut on and added the sentiment. to finish the card I popped my panel up with some foam tape. 


I am also entering this one in the challenge at 







8 comments :

  1. Ceal this is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a charming card, Ceal! I love the wreath with your trio of sweet flowers, and the font on the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Ceal! I love the colors you used...very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, love your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ceal!! Such a pretty card. I love how you interpreted the cue card. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Ceal. Love the gold wreath with the touches of pink and green. Wonderful card
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Ceal.. Lovely stamping :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile