Aug 19, 2016

HB Fishes to You




It's release day at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, we are excited about releasing Birthday Pals, this is a super cute set for kids of all ages. 
To make my card, I started with a Daffodil Delight card base and some patterned paper. I stamped the images from the new Birthday Pals set in Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers. I found this cute Bokeh paper from Lawn Fawn and popped the fish up with deminsionals, I love how it looks like he's in the water. I used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out the images but matching dies are available when you purchase the Bundle.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has done with this cute set!



1 comment :

  1. Love your card - so cute! Would you mind sharing the name/company of the confetti designer paper you used on this card! I am always looking for paper like this!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile