Jul 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Kylie



My ATSM teamies and I are surprising Kylie with a birthday hop. She  the owner of Happy Little Stampers and also runs several challenge blogs, including Addicted to stamps & More. I don't know how she does it, she's amazing!
You should have arrived here via Carolyn's blog but I have a complete list below in case you get lost.
I paired a couple different companies on my card. the unicorn is from a set by The Greeting Farm, the greeting id from a set by Avery Elle and the stars are from a Waffle Flower set.
Your next stop is Doni, I know she has a beauty waiting on you





Here is the order of the hop in case you lose your way 

Anja 
Barb 
Doni 


3 comments :

  1. Thank you Ceal! What an amazing surprise (you cheeky girls). You are an amazing team that are no work at all. I LOVE your card... just adorable!! Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card, Ceal! I love your coloring and your CAS design is just perfect! I see that Kylie loves it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceal, what a totally adorable card. I love the stitched frame too - it adds to the wonderful whimsical feel of your unicorn. Perfect CAS card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile