Aug 20, 2017

AAA Cards- Masking




Happy Sunday! 
It's time for another challenge at AAA Cards, our sponsor for this challenge is STAMPlorations with a $15 get certificate to the winner and two $5 given to two randomly drawn players and all players get a 10% off coupon. 


To make my card I started with a white top folding note card and a panel cut down with a stitched die. I stamped the rose image from the new Graceful Garden set by Stampin Up and then used post it notes to mask it off and placed the stencil over the masked image and sponged some Tempting Turquoise over it. I removed the mask and colored the image with Copic markers.
I added the sympathy greeting from the Rose Wonder set also by Stampin Up, because unfortunately I had to send this one off to a friend. 










6 comments :

  1. Way to make that flower pop! Looks incredible against that masked off and stencilled background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely double masking, so clever and very effective

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Ceal! Now another set I have to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and appropriate for this type of card. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card, Ceal! So eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. I love how you used the stencil in the background. It frames the flower beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile