Jul 8, 2017

Summer



It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS and I am hosting. I chose the code word Summer because I love watermelon and so I could use this cute set by Concord & 9th. 
Our sponsor is Create a Smile stamps with a £15 gift card.


For my card I used a new super cute set by Concord & 9th, Orange you Sweet. This set is so versatile and great for summer cards. You can make lemons, limes, oranges, cantaloupe, grapefruit, or a watermelon like mine. I used the Mini MISTI to help me line up the layers.
Super adorable set! 


Can't wait to see your take on the code word Summer!

11 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card!! Beautiful summery theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watermelons look totally yummy and I love your puny sentiment! Such a cute card, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing says summer like watermelon. Terrific inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great CAS card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect summer-card! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making 1-layer seem SO EASY, m'lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. watermelon is perfect for summer! and your card is just gorgeous!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watermelon does indeed say summer, Ceal, and that is a wonderful, artsy watermelon stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here I am for the second time! This is how much I love this card! Your melons are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile