Aug 15, 2017

Rainbow Maker Day One



I am taking a class at Online Card Classes called Rainbow Maker. Actually this class was all last week but schedule didn't allow me the time to work on any of the cards because I was super busy working on the Dare to Get Dirty challenge cards. So here is a card from Day one only 6 days late :)
This is a case of the card that Laura Bassen created in the class and let me tell ya hers looks way better than mine. 
To make my card I used a top folding note card and a panel cut down with a stitched die. For the balloons I used the new balloon die by Concord & 9th along with a stencil by Neat & Tangled. The happy is from the Happy Words set by Concord & 9th and the birthday is also by Concord & 9th from the Hooray set.
To finish off the card I added some clear sequins to give it a little sparkle.

I am also entering this one in the challenge of Anything Goes at 






1 comment :

  1. Ceal, I absolutely adore this card! What a fun idea to double stencil the balloons, and the colors are just so cheery. So glad you joined us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile