Mar 17, 2018

Bird is the Word


It's already time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS, I tell ya this past cookie weeks flew right by with being sick and all. I am finally feeling much better other than some major congestion, hopefully that will go away sooner than later.
Our sponsor this week is Happy Little Stampers and our code word is...


To make my card I used a couple of sets from the March release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Birds & Blooms and Timeless Hymns.

It took me so long to make this card, y'all. Like an hour and a half. I colored the bird and then stamped the branches and colored them, got a huge smudge on it so I cut out the bird and then restamped the branches and then colored a couple of the leaves brown, so I restamped the branches again and this time I managed to get them colored correctly and the bird put on without a major mess up. The reason I say major is because on my third try, once again I got a smudge on the card but I think I did a pretty good job of covering it up. I am sure you can find it if you look closely, but it's a handmade card going to someone who needs a little encouragement and I am sure she will not judge me lol







6 comments :

  1. Lovely images colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and just a perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on your bird and blooms and I love your sentiment, Ceal! Another stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so beautiful and such a wonderful message. You've done a great job on the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft coloring, Ceal. I love than hymn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring, so soft and beautiful :)

    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile