Mar 17, 2018

Calling All Sistahs March Reminder




It's the 17 and that means it's time to Call All Sistahs to check your girls!
Mammograms are important but so are self checks and we are reminding you to do that today. This is my birthday month and also my month to schedule my mammogram. I have had several of my friends battle this horrible disease and have lost friends and my mom to breast cancer so please heed our reminder and check yourself.

Cancer can be beaten if caught early so please do self exams and get your mammograms once a year if thats what the doctor suggests. You can also help find a cure by purchasing products from the Calling All Sistahs line where 50% of the profits go towards breast cancer research.


To Make my reminder card I started with a top folding white note card and some of that gorgeous spring plaid paper by Lawn Fawn. I used the Ruffled Ribbon Fri-die to cut the plaid paper and then simply added a greeting to my card and popped up the ribbon. The greeting is from the Calling All Sistahs set. To finish the card and to cover up a smudge I added some Sistahood Sparkle.

50% of the profits go to breast cancer research on each product I used. 







3 comments :

  1. I love the ribbon die cut out of that pretty plaid paper! Thank you for this beautiful reminder, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfully CAS and adore the gingham-super card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design with that plaid paper you used. And, an even greater reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile